ARC Recruitment accepts responsibility for the harmful effects its operations may have on both the local and global environment and is committed to reducing them.
ARC Recruitment will comply with all relevant environmental legislation to ensure ongoing improvement in it’s environmental impact.
ARC Recruitment will ensure all people involved with company operations are aware of environmental issues and gain their support in improving the Company’s performance.
Due to the nature of the company’s operations our ability to affect the environment is extremely limited but, nether the less, it is measurable and therefore reducible.
Key areas for all those involved with the business are:
Reduce Paper Usage and Recycle–
- do not print emails
- avoid printing CV’s
- use electronic communication wherever possible
- ensure all paper waste is placed in recycling bins
Reduce Transport Costs –
- do not visit clients unnecessarily or endeavour to visit several on the same journey
- when interviewing candidates make sure you see as many as you are able to at the same location
Reduce Energy Usage –
- turn off lights when not in use
- turn off computers and monitors when not in use
- do not leave mobile phone chargers plugged in
Signed by Christopher Highfield, Managing Director
Date: March 2006