Automotive Customer Support
Our client, a major supplier of software solutions to the Motor Trade is seeking an additional person to join their support team in Glasgow as Automotive Customer Support for their Dealer Management System.
Benefits of this role:
- Excellent basic salary
- Great Working Environment
- Ongoing Training and Development Plan
- Private Health Care
- Subsidised Dental Care
- Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Cover
- Contributory Pension
Your dealership experience may be in Accounting, Marketing, Vehicle Sales, CRM or Aftersales, but whatever your background you will be highly analytical and will be an excellent problem solver with the ability to uncover not only the problem but also the root cause of it.
You will be the second line of escalation for complex support issues, escalated by Frontline Support teams from across European markets and you will champion module knowledge within the European Support teams, actively building on existing knowledge and looking to understand future products before they are released.
You’ll be assisting your colleagues in the resolution of their cases and their knowledge growth through applied coaching and mentoring techniques in order to root cause a problem. Where appropriate, you’ll take ownership of the case to continue the investigation and root cause analysis. You’ll also be responsible for creating documentation and training materials relevant to new products and support tools and the delivery of those materials into the wider Frontline Support teams.
You will be an outstanding communicator, working not only as a team at times on issues, but also coaching Frontline Support Analysts throughout the European region on case closure. This is an excellent role for someone who has thirst to learn and enjoys challenging their own thinking.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analysing and resolving issues, using analytical skills
- Responding with empathy to customers, dealing with their needs, and acknowledging their operational pressures and deadlines
- Provide guidance, advice, coaching and mentoring to others in the Frontline Support teams across Europe to ensure calls are accurately investigated and resolved
- Performing Root Cause Analysis to ensure the cause and symptoms are identified and resolved.
- Raising Product defects with Development Teams and recommending process improvements to other teams to minimise queries and problems arising and to increase customer satisfaction levels
- Mentoring Frontline Support Analysts to ensure calls are accurately investigated and ensuring the cause and the symptom of problems are identified and resolved
- Analysing and resolving complex product issues, using analytical problem solving skills.
You’ll have extensive knowledge in the use of software in a dealership and you’ll be providing subject matter expert support on aspects of their software.
Candidates should possess the following skills:-
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Communicate effectively both verbally and written
- Work well under pressure
- A desire and ability to learn
- Sound problem solving techniques
- A team player who is also able to work using own initiative
Some knowledge of their system would be advantageous but not essential as full training is provided – what is more important is your understanding of the practicalities of working in a busy Dealership and the use of dealership IT systems.