Our client, a prestigious and award winning franchised car dealer, is seeking an expereinced Sales Executive for their superb showroom in Saint Neots
NB. Only experienced Car Sales Executives applying will be considered for this position.
• To work in collaboration with the Sales Manager to acheive the best Sales performance.
• In conjunction with the sales team, to facilitate the selling of new and used vehicles and to maximise profitability through the sale of new and vehicles, finance products and insurance to customers
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist the Sales Manager in setting and achieving departmental, F&I and other related targets.
• To liaise closely with members of the Sales Team to close deals
• To follow the sales process ensuring all sales activities are systematically managed, including direct negotiation with customers to ensure that deals retain maximum profit and customer satisfaction is delivered to the highest possible standards
• To ensure that all documentation relating to any aspect of a transaction is fully accurate and legally correct prior in line with Company polocy
• To observe Health and Safety and other Company Agreed policies at all times.
• To carry out from time to time as directed tasks in addition to the above that are both reasonable and within your capabilities.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
• Experience in successfully operating within the automotive sales industry ideally within a franchise environment
• Experience of working as part of a team
• Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail
• High energy level with creative problem solving abilities
• Must be able to work on own initiative
• Must be a strong team player
This is an excellent working environment and a superb opportunity for the right candidate to join a terrific business where people count!
To be considered for this position please in the first instance forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.