Service Advisor – Burton On Trent
- Starting salary between £18000 to £20000 basic (Subject to experience) plus performance related bonus
- CSI bonus and performance bonus
- Excellent career opportunities
- Company Pension Scheme
- Lots of additional company benefits
- At least 2 years’ Motor Trade experience working in a Service role
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience and a working knowledge of the Kerridge system would be advantageous
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- Computer literacy
- Flexible Positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability
- Keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work if required
- To invoice and submit accurately all warranty related transactions daily
- To obtain and process payments in accordance with dealership requirements
- To achieve hours sold targets & ensure the work in progress is kept to a minimum
- To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
- Organise loan car bookings for the department.
- To make telephone follow-up, progress calls and Upsell calls.
- Convert both inbound & outbound calls into bookings
- Exceed Customer & Manufacturer expectations
- Hours are worked on a rota Monday to Friday 8am-6pm and Saturdays (rota basis) 8.30am – 12.30pm.
If you feel that you have what we are looking for, email your CV to email@example.com or call Emma on 07834583994 for a confidential chat.
** All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence **