Fleet Maintenance Controllers
This role offers an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and flexible candidate to work within a dynamic and rapidly expanding company.
The successful candidate will use the expertise and experience they have gained in the motor vehicle repair sector to ensure via negotiation that our customer continue to achieve value for money from service, maintenance and repair providers.
The candidate will also work as part of the maintenance helpdesk, resolving complicated and protracted car related issues, through liasion with customers, manufactures, dealership and repair network.
A technical background or similar is preferential for this role.
you will possess experience in vehicle service and maintenance procedures. You will also be required to be an excellent team player with the interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to build on relationships.
The following is items listed are qualities we require.
- City & Guilds in motor vehicle engineering or relevant experience
- Experience in vehicle service and maintenance procedures -(evaluating repair requests for financial authorisation and maximising cost savings for vehicle service and repair, ensuring the correct parts, labour/oil rates and hours are authorized and avoiding up-sell)
- Experience of the 1-link system
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Focus on achieving customer satisfaction
- Literate and numerate
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am - 5.30 pm Negotiable
Email Emma Curtis at email@example.com or call me on 07834583994 for an informal chat about the role.