HIGH CALIBRE Technician required to join a
prestige car dealership in STAFFORD
The candidate will be apprenticeship trained as a minimum to NVQ level 3, ATA, MOT tester advantage but not essential and with workshop experience
To diagnose, repair and service the range of dealer products in accordance with the manufacturer’s work specifications, ensuring each customer always receives excellent customer service.
As a Technician, your Key Objectives will be:
- Through the use of diagnostic equipment and a systematic approach
- Ensure vehicle faults are diagnosed and rectified.
- Meet with customers to identify and clearly understand problems as and when required.
- Ensure full understanding of latest technology introduced on the vehicle range and how to diagnose and repair faults on them.
- Carry out diagnosis, repairs and servicing to the highest standards and to the appropriate specification.
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
- Liaise and seek advice from colleagues and supervisors in situations that are over and above work specified.
- Check level and quality of work through use of diagnostic equipment
- Road testing vehicles after work has been carried out.
- Liaise with Service Advisor.
Complete relevant service documentation (Job sheets, PDI’s, service reports) in line with warranty and dealership requirements.
Ensure that workshop housekeeping standards are maintained at all times including the use of special and personal tools.
Work with other workshop and dealership colleagues to provide excellent customer service. Share best practice when appropriate.
For this position a full driving licence is essential.
The successful applicant will enjoy the benefits of being part of a large Motor Group including, a competitive salary and quality manufacturer training.
This is an excellent working environment and a superb opportunity for the right candidate to join a terrific business where people count!
CV to Emma Curtis at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 07834583994