Service Advisor - Stoke On Trent
As a Service Advisor, you are will be Key point of contact for all customer communication while the vehicle is at the dealership. You will ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times. Therefore, you will have excellent communication and organisational skills to deal with all customer enquiries. As a Service Advisor, you will be efficient in identifying the customers’ requirements. You are able to work to tight timescales and thrive on the pressure of a busy service department. Along with your customer centric attitude, you will be dealing with all customers in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression of the Service Department. Advising on technical queries/issues. Booking vehicles into the department for work to be carried out, informing customers of the progress of their vehicle. Sell customer repairs/parts etc., and finalising the invoice on completion.
To be a success in this role, you will have:
- Effective communication skills
- Previous experience and a working knowledge of the Kerridge system would be advantageous
- Commitment to delivering customer excellence
- Computer literacy
- A keen eye for detail
- Previous experience in a target driven role
- Book service and repair work always ensuring workshop and parts availability
- Keep customers fully informed of progress and advise of extra work if required
- To invoice and submit accurately all warranty related transactions daily
- To obtain and process payments in accordance with dealership requirements
- To achieve hours sold targets & ensure the work in progress is kept to a minimum
- To maintain accurate customer records on Kerridge & Dialog
- Organise loan car bookings for the department.
- To make telephone follow-up, Progress calls and Upsell calls.
- Convert both inbound & outbound calls into bookings
- Exceed Customer & Manufacturer expectations at all times
CV to Danny Young at email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion on 01482 875014 / 07496 169239