Our client a well established Car Servicing and Repairing garage is looking for a fully skilled Lead Panel Beater / Strip & Fit for their business in Salisbury, Wiltshire
The role is to repair accident damaged vehicles using efficient and recommended repair methods to agreed pre-accident condition standards in a Health and Safety conscious environment.
The successful candidate will currently be able to:
• Complete own panel work as allocated in relation to job card, request parts and sign job card on completion.
• Be responsible for completing work within agreed timescale and to a high standard
• Be responsible for ensuring that work is carried out to an acceptable standard of quality and sign quality check sheet on completion.
• Achieve a consistently high rate of productivity.
• Ensure that all tasks allocated are carried out in accordance with Health and Safety guidelines and that work areas are kept clean and tidy.
• Work as Lead Panel Beater as part of a compact team to complete large jobs and always assist colleagues where necessary to meet deadlines and targets.
• Assist in other departments when requested.
• Provide necessary information and updates to team members and colleagues.
• Liaise with estimators and ensure relevant parts requisitions are signed off.
• Prioritise any reworks
• Liaise with The Manager regarding any difficult jobs or reworks
• Always use knowledge and experience relevant to own role.
Deal indicator 42.5 hours @ between £12.00 - £14.00 p/hr plus o/time, plus other benefits subject to experience.
CV to Anthony Radley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0780 371 2000 with any questions.