Quick ContactEmail Us or call 01206 51 51 48
Get Weekly Updates
Latest Hot Jobs & News
- Privately owned group are looking for an experienc…
- Franchised Dealer Group are looking to recruit a S…
- Car Sales Executive’s required in Manchester, Sout…
- Main Dealer requires a New Car Sales Manager for t…
- Britain could become Europe’s second largest car-building nation
- Dealers risk fines over courtesy cars
Scan for our mobile site:
Tag Archives: Cambridge
Cambria Automobiles has strengthened its links with Vauxhall with the purchase of Essex-based County Motor Works for £4.1m. County Motor Works represents Vauxhall, Alfa Romeo and Chrysler-Jeep in Chelmsford. The purchase, financed from the group’s own resources, includes freehold assets … Continue reading
Norwich-based Robinsons Motor Group has acquired Cooks Motor Group, which includes four sites in East Anglia, for an undisclosed sum. The deal will take the group’s turnover to over £216 million. It takes the group to 18 sites and all Cooks … Continue reading
Jardine acquires Toyota and Lexus Cambridge sites.
Currently seeking a Service Advisor for a small privately owned dealer in Cambridge. Ideally we’re looking for someone with Kerridge experience but that isn’t essential. Call Nick Legge on 07739 176 311 for a confidential chat.
We have a client (small independent group) who are looking for a number of staff in the Cambridge area at their prestige dealerships. Roles include: Service Advisor Technician Workshop Controller Please check our vacancies page for more information or call … Continue reading